The mission of the Hamilton Wildcats is to provide a safe, fun, and sportsmanlike atmosphere for the girls of Hamilton Township and its surrounding communities. In addition, we seek to teach the game of soccer in a positive and encouraging environment. We maintain a zero tolerance policy for any violation of our conduct code. Any breach of this policy can result in suspension or removal from club activities.
Our organization is comprised of the players, their parents, volunteer coaches, referees, division directors and an Executive Board. The success of our program depends on the collective efforts of, and cooperation among ALL participants. To ensure the continued success of our program, we have identified the responsibilities of each participant.
Conduct Code for Players
Conduct Code for Spectators
Conduct Code for Coaches
- Ensure player's arrival at the games and practices, on time and properly equipped and ready to play.
- Arrive on time to pick up players after practices and games, and arrive early in the event of bad weather or premature darkness.
- Provide assistance to the coach as needed.
- Encourage the players, cheer and applaud outstanding plays for both teams.
- Do not give instruction.
- Do not criticize the coach.
- Make no comments to the officials during the game. Thank the officials after the game.
- Treat players, coaches, opponents, and officials with respect and courtesy.
- Play for the fun of it.
- Arrives at practices and games at designated times, properly equipped and ready to play.
- Listens to the coach and diligently tries to follow his/her instructions.
- Demonstrates enthusiasm by working as hard as possible at all times.
- Treats teammates, coaches, opponents, and officials with respect and courtesy.
- Plays the position assigned with enthusiasm.
- Makes no comments to the officials during the game. Thanks the officials after the game.
- Demonstrates good sportsmanship, win or lose.
- Provides well-planned fun, appropriate, challenging practices in a safe practice environment.
- Creates an atmosphere of fairness, trust, and encouragement.
- Maintains discipline at all times.
- Inspects fields to ensure that it is safe and playable.
- Provides well-planned game plan that includes player assignments and probable substitutions.
- Ensure fair playing time to all players.
- Develops, by example, good sportsmanship in players.
- Maintains control of players and fans during games.
- Makes no comment to officials during the game. Thanks the officials after the game.
- Treats players, opponents, and officials with respect and courtesy.