Girls Travel Soccer Clinics by NJ Rush
NJ Rush Clinics
NJ Rush clinics are offered year round and cover all aspects of athletic development, including:
- Fitness & Agility
- Injury Prevention
- Ball Mastery
- Technical Development
- College Preparation
Clinics are generally co-ed and are open to all players. Current NJ Rush and Hamilton Wildcat players may receive a discount when registering for a clinic. Speak to your current coach for details.
All participants must register for clinics in advance.
Rush Ball Mastery
In NJ Rush Ball Mastery, players will develop the technical aspects of ball control. By employing a high-touch methodology and using 1v1 exercises, the program builds foundational skills such as:
- Using all parts of the foot to move the ball
- Direction changes
- Holding the ball under pressure
- Dribbling towards & through defenders
Ball Mastery is for boys and girls with a beginner background. This clinic is intended to be a supplement to participation on their club team.
Rush Shoot & Score
The NJ Rush Shoot & Score program focuses on creating shooting opportunities and scoring. Targeted for co-ed players ages 11-14, this clinic will develop players ability to:
- Take a good first touch in preparation to shoot.
- Strike the ball with proper technique.
- Using 1v1 moves to create enough space to get a good shot off
- Strike the ball with power and accuracy
Shoot & Score is for boys and girls with an intermediate or advanced background. This clinic is intended to be a supplement to participation on their club team.