Hamilton Wildcats 2023-2024 Tryouts
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
*Online registration for all tryouts is REQUIRED
• Registration is now open – there is no cost to tryout. The Wildcats are always looking to identify and develop new players. Circumstances change throughout the season and new spots do become available from time to time. If you are interested in joining one of our Wildcat teams now or in the future, please let us know by contacting us today.
• The Hamilton Wildcats strive to field teams at every age level for both the Fall and Spring seasons. For high-school aged players (U16 and higher), teams do not play a Fall Season. The club commits to being flexible to ensure that each year, the needs are met for each age group.
• Most Hamilton Wildcat teams participate in the South Jersey Girls Soccer League, which covers the southern half of New Jersey. SJGSL offers a broad range of competitive levels for each age group and has proven to be a very well-run league which has the best interest of the children at the top of their priorities…
Hamilton Wildcats Training
- The Hamilton Wildcats put an enormous emphasis on training.
- Every team receives up to 12 sessions per season (24 per year) with a paid, professional trainer. The professional trainer follows a carefully constructed, age appropriate program. Our curriculum begins at U9 and focuses on individual skill development. As players age, the program shifts focus to combination play and strategic growth.
- Beyond the professional training that all players received, the Wildcats also require that every coach be licensed. At a minimum, every coach must obtain an NJYS F License or equivalent or higher.
- Teams will normally have two training sessions per week. Sessions are held in the evenings at Veterans Park in Hamilton, NJ.