What do the fees pay for?
The Wildcats are actually one of the most affordable programs in the area. Similar clubs charge well over $1000 and provide less value. Here is what we provide for your annual fees:
- Up to 12 sessions per season (Fall & Spring) with a paid trainer to guide the development of your players and support the parent coaches
- Enrollment in 4 tournaments (2 Fall and 2 Spring)
- Weekly goal keeper training during the Spring and Fall seasons for all players who are interested
- Registration with South Jersey Girls Soccer League
- Registration with NJ Youth Soccer
- Referee fees for the season
- Fields, club activities and club administration
- A stipend to help pay for any winter activities the team does
Some teams may choose to do additional activities (such as another tournament or a winter league). There may be additional costs associated with this.
Uniforms are not included in the registration fees. They cost about $100.